Ford Falcon XP 1965 Futura Hardtop Green Velvet with Palomino Interior
The first model to be released under this new brand is a Ford Falcon XP coupe. Below are the key features of the model:
– 1/18 scale Diecast
– Fully detailed exterior body
– Fully detailed chassis
– Chassis production number
– Exterior colour Green Velvet
– Interior colour Palomino
– Limited production of 1,000 pcs
– Printed Certificate of Authenticity
Introduced in March 1965, the XP Falcon was the last face-lift of the original Falcon and featured an aggressive, squared off look to the front end and more solid styling overall. Ford were determined to finally produce a Falcon suited to Australian conditions.
It won Wheels Magazine’s “car of the Year” award in 1965.