Pre-order Delivery Due TBA 2024
$99.00 + Postage
Pre-Order today with a $10.00 deposit.
Chevrolet Racing Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 2022 Bathurst 1000 Gen3 Launch Greg Murphy
After the new Chevrolet Camaro Gen3 Supercar was unveiled at the Repco Bathurst 1000 in 2021 featuring a striking silver chrome Chevrolet Racing livery, a new look followed in 2022.
The updated black ‘stealth’ livery with gold accents was seen during numerous testing and on track demonstration appearances across the year and was an important part of Supercars Gen3 launch at the 2022 Bathurst 1000.
It was going to be a big effort to top the previous silver livery seen at the Great Race but the updated stealth version, piloted around the famous Mount Panorama circuit by four time Bathurst 1000 winner Greg Murphy, really delivered the goods for race fans.
- Die-cast model, sealed body with clear windows.
- Detailed racing cockpit and Gen3 undercarriage.
- Comprised of roughly 65 individual metal and plastic parts.
- Anywhere between 50-100 steps in paint and decoration finishing.
- Limited edition. Model comes presented in a display case with car details printed on base plate and numbered backing board which acts as the Certificate of Authenticity.