Holden A9X Torana 1978 Bathurst Morris / Fitzpatrick
On race day starting from 4th position, Bob Morris raced it into the lead within one lap and both he Fitzpatrick continued to run strongly for 73 laps of the required 163 laps until the Torana dropped a fan belt and overheated. This unfortunately ended the Bob Morris /John Fitzpatrick race prematurely, leaving them with thoughts of what might have been had a little luck been on their side for the Great Race.
Features of the Model:
- Opening doors and bonnet.
- Racing interior, engine and chassis.
- Individually numbered edition plate.
- Opening fuel hatch.
- Unique seat and door trim
- Functioning steering wheel