Pre-order Delivery Due TBA 2024
$275.00 + Postage
Pre-Order today with a $50.00 deposit.
Tickford Racing #56 Ford Mustang GT 2023 Repco Bathurst 1000 Declan Fraser/Tyler Everingham
A new era began in 2023 when Gen3 Supercars were introduced to race in the Supercars Championship. A significant evolution from the previous Gen2 platform, the Gen3 rules implemented a raft of changes for the Ford Mustang GT Supercar in 2023, with a large focus on achieving a much closer visual connection to its road going counterpart, more controlled parts and less downforce to encourage greater racing.
After winning the 2022 Super2 Championship, Declan Fraser joined Tickford Racing for his first season as a full time ‘main game’ driver in 2023. Racing the #56 Tradie backed Mustang across the season, Fraser teamed up with Tyler Everingham at the Bathurst 1000 where the regular black and yellow Tradie Mustang was changed up to promote Tradie Beer. The new livery had a lighter, even retro style to it,
particularly with how the stripes worked their way down the sides of the car. It was a refreshing update for the Great Race and a livery that will look great replicated in scale model form.
• Die-cast model.
• Opening parts including the bonnet, driver and passenger doors.
• Detailed racing cockpit, engine bay, and Gen3 undercarriage.
• Molded clear glasshouse.
• Comprised of roughly 204 individual metal and plastic parts.
• Anywhere between 100-200 steps in paint and decoration finishing.
• Limited edition. Comes with an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity, presented in an Authentic Collectables branded protective folder