Pre-order Delivery Due 1st Qtr 2024
$299.00 + Postage
Pre-Order today with a $50.00 deposit.
Chevrolet Camaro Gen3 ZL1 – Brad Jones Racing – Bryce Fullwood #14 – Beaurepaires Melbourne 400 – Race 4
The Gen3 cars are an evolution from Gen2, although the new cars feature a greater likeness to their roadgoing counterparts. From doors, roof, windows, and bonnet, Gen3 cars look the part. The new cars also boast a new wheel design, smaller rear wing, and several new safety features.
The new cars have already proven to be a handful for drivers in prototype testing, proving they will provide an entertaining racing spectacle.
The popular stick shift gear system has been retained for Gen3, further enhancing the driving spectacle unique to Supercars.
The introduction of Gen3 also coincides with a change in engine capacity after nearly 30 years of 5.0 litre V8 engines.
All the while, it restores the Camaro and Mustang rivalry which headlined the early years of the Australian Touring Car Championship.
- Exclusive limited edition
- Produced in diecast opening doors, bonnet, sealed boot and the Spoiler /Rear wing is removeable and will come with an opening tool
- Beautifully replicated body lines
- High attention to detail, right down to the dashboard instrumentation and logos
- Expertly replicated interiors, visible through clear windows
- Sharp exterior finishes and excellently replicated color.
- Added extra details such as metal/photo etched parts for brake disc and front grille mesh, carbon-fiber detailing on spoilers.
- Individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity