Pre-order Delivery Due TBA 2024
$99.00 + Postage
Pre-Order today with a $10.00 deposit.
Tickford Racing #5 Ford Mustang GT 2023 Repco Supercars Championship Season James Courtney
A new era began in 2023 when Gen3 Supercars were introduced to race in the Supercars Championship. A significant evolution from the previous Gen2 platform, the Gen3 rules implemented a raft of changes for the Ford Mustang GT Supercar in 2023, with a large focus on achieving a much closer visual connection to its road going counterpart, more controlled parts and less downforce to encourage greater racing.
Entering his fourth season with Tickford Racing, 2010 series champion James Courtney’s #5 Snowy River Caravans backed Mustang is one of the most eyecatching cars on the grid in 2023. With this model based on the Perth SuperSprint round where he finished on the podium in race 8, Courtney’s season livery features a bright teal base with a primarily black and white colour combination on the top. It’s
a really incredible looking livery that suits the Gen3 Mustang for the popular driver.
- Die-cast model, sealed body with clear windows.
- Detailed racing cockpit and Gen3 undercarriage.
- Comprised of roughly 65 individual metal and plastic parts.
- Anywhere between 50-100 steps in paint and decoration finishing.
- Limited edition. Model comes presented in a display case with car details printed on base plate and numbered backing board which acts as the Certificate of Authenticity.