Pre-order Delivery Due TBA 2024
$99.00 + Postage
Pre-Order today with a $10.00 deposit.
Tickford Racing #55 Ford Mustang GT 2023 OTR SuperSprint at The Bend Race 21 Pole Position Thomas Randle (First Supercars Championship Pole)
A new era began in 2023 when Gen3 Supercars were introduced to race in the Supercars Championship. A significant evolution from the previous Gen2 platform, the Gen3 rules implemented a raft of changes for the Ford Mustang GT Supercar in 2023, with a large focus on achieving a much closer visual connection to its road going counterpart, more controlled parts and less downforce to encourage greater racing.
Thomas Randle has been touted as a star of the future since winning the 2020 Super2 Championship. Now in his 2nd season as a full time ‘main game’ driver with Tickford Racing, Randle can now add a Supercars pole position to his growing list of achievements where he topped the qualifying time sheets for Race 21 at The Bend with a lap time of 1:50.068 to edge Brodie Kostecki by +0.052s – no mean feat given Kostecki’s championship caliber form across 2023.
Come race time, Randle couldn’t quite turn his maiden Supercars pole into his first win, ultimately racing his bold #55 Castrol backed Mustang to finish on the podium in P2. In fact, Randle scored a hat-trick of podiums across the weekend’s three races, his first podiums as a solo driver in Supercars. Not a bad weekend for Tickford and Randle fans.
- Die-cast model, sealed body with clear windows.
- Detailed racing cockpit and Gen3 undercarriage.
- Comprised of roughly 65 individual metal and plastic parts.
- Anywhere between 50-100 steps in paint and decoration finishing.
- Limited edition. Model comes presented in a display case with car details printed on base plate and numbered backing board which acts as the Certificate of Authenticity.